- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Deadline of this Job:
13 March 2020
Date Posted: Monday, March 09, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
To provide support to the stores and office through continuous cleaning of the office and premises, including restrooms; emptying trash bins, cleaning windows, and dusting furniture, and performing other related duties to promote a tidy environment for all. The individual will also provide clerical support tasks. .
• Assist with work under the supervision of the store officer
• Move inventory and materials across facilities
• Process inventory for delivery
• Move inventory from trucks or shipping and delivery to proper location
• Sort, organize and store inventory in the proper location
• Package items and label correctly
• Participate in lifting and handling, of mechanical equipment
• Prepare equipment before transportation and storage
• Participating in small office administrative activities
Job Skills: Not Specified
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
• At least ordinary level education or equivalent .
• Must be able Read and write
• Must be hardworking, courteous and friendly .
• Must be able to work in a team, flexible and with minimum supervision .
• Ability to work in fast paced environment.
• Knowledge of health and safety standards and the ability to handle cleaning chemicals safely
• Excellent time management skills, ability to multitask
Job Education: Not Specified
Job Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Submit your application and complete Curriculum Vitae via Email:
email@example.com Alternatively, Address and Hand Deliver your application to:
The Office Manager, TASLAF | LIBRA CONSULTANTS ON 2nd Floor - AHA Towers, 7 Lourdel Road, Nakasero KAMPALA
Deadline for receiving applications: '. Friday, 13th March 2020
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.