- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Deadline of this Job:
13 March 2020
Date Posted: Monday, March 09, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
To manage all the operations in the storeroom by providing proper care and maintenance of stock, including ordering, receiving, and managing inventory. The individual will ensure stores processes and procedures are maintained with consistency including to ensure the correct materials and tools are available, in the correct location at the correct time. .
• Exercise general control over all activities in Stores.
• Ensure safe keeping both as to quality and quantity of materials.
• Maintain accurate inventory records.
• Ensure delivery of materials to site or collection from suppliers
• Maintain receipts, records and withdrawals from the storeroom
• Receive, unload, and shelve supplies
• Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing and labelling supplies
• Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies;
• Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
• Coordinate the movement of equipment, and necessary minor repairs
• Be accountable for the efficient and effective use of plant and equipment, ensuring procedures adopted comply with health and safety standards
• Ensure stock items held meet the requirements and specifications to meet operational demand
• Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Job Skills: Not Specified
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
• Minimum of a diploma or equivalent - 2+ years of experience in storekeeping, inventory control, or recordkeeping Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management
• Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a storeroom or warehouse environment Organized and detail-oriented
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management Skills to operate common office equipment
Job Education: Not Specified
Job Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Submit your application and complete Curriculum Vitae via Email:
firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively, Address and Hand Deliver your application to:
The Office Manager, TASLAF | LIBRA CONSULTANTS ON 2nd Floor - AHA Towers, 7 Lourdel Road, Nakasero KAMPALA
Deadline for receiving applications: '. Friday, 13th March 2020
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.