Supervisor-Private Sector Product
Jobs at:Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
08 October 2020
Date Posted: Thursday, September 24, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
To evaluate and approve loans within loan limit by reviewing applicants’ financial status, credit history and property used as collateral. .
• Selling products and services using solid arguments to prospective customers.
• Performing cost-benefit analyses of existing and potential customers.
• Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future
• Contact Clients in an attempt to locate them and remind them on their obligations, over the phone, mail or letter, in order to talk with them about their debts.
• Negotiate Payment Schedules and advice clients on the available options.
• Maintain Customer Files and statements
• Managing office stock and organizing company records.
• Monitoring employee performance through reporting
• Training and coaching of new employees
• Supervising collection activities and maintaining good portfolio quality.
Required Qualifications and Work Experience:
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position preferably in a financial institution.
• Degree in a relevant field.
• Knowledgeable about Private Sector loans.
• Computer knowledge.
• Must possess leadership and supervisory skills.
• Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Job Education: Degree
Job Experience: 2 years
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply, submit your application, detailed CV and testimonials to the address below;
The Human Resource Manager;
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Send your application by
Email to: email@example.com
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.