Team Leader Contact Center
Jobs at:KCB Bank Uganda
Deadline of this Job:
06 August 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, July 22, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
To provide effective supervision, guidance, training, coaching and mentorship to Contact Centre Representatives (team/individual) on Customer interactions and Service tasks, while tracking relevant operational performance metrics that impact on the delivery quality Customer interactions.
• To supervise, coach and develop the team effectively in order to deliver the highest standards of Customer service and maximize individual/team potential.
• To analyse and report on Customer related and operational processes, complaints, complements queries and service issues.
• To motivate the Contact Centre Representatives to ensure the existence of enthusiasm on the job, high energy and motivation environment for optimal performance.
• To readily provide a service to inbound customer contacts through multimedia communication channels and make outbound contacts as appropriate to maintain or enhance that service.
• To ensure a clear business focus and attention on sales leads identification, development and finalization to enhance Customer relationships.
• To take up and follow through on escalated Customer feedback to ensure timely responsiveness and ultimate win/win resolution as per agreed TATs (turnaround times).
• To demonstrate an appreciation of Contact management practices and ability to make/contribute towards effective decisions concerning Customer prioritisation and call routing when required.
• To develop and implement Contact Centre schedules and ensure the team adherence to schedules.
• To ensure an adequately trained and skilled Team by identifying team/individual training needs, developing training and learning programs in liaison with the Contact Centre Training Manager.
• Monitoring and tracking daily costs.
Skills and Requirements:
For the above position, the successful applicant should meet the following criteria,
• A University degree in relevant business discipline, any professional Qualification in General Banking is an added advantage.
• At least 3 years’ experience in Teller, customer service, back office and sales.
• Excellent planning and organization skills.
• Basic customer relationship management knowledge.
• Thorough knowledge of banking products and services, including wider understanding of the general consumer banking universe.
• Leadership capacity, including strong communication, negotiations and interpersonal skills, with the ability to motivate staff.
• Self- driven, flexibility, focus and attention to detail.
• Open to new ideas in a rapidly changing business environment.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If your career ambitions match the requirements of this exciting career opportunity, please visit our website https://ug.kcbgroup.com/about/careers and use the link below to log in to our Recruitment portal to submit your application with a detailed CV. Your cover letter should explain what you believe you can offer KCB Bank Uganda. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To be considered your application must be received by Friday, 6 August 2021.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.