Technical Advisor Governance
Jobs at:Health Partners
Deadline of this Job:
15 January 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, January 07, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Technical Advisor Governance Responsibilities
This role is to build resilient and self-sustaining governance capacity for cooperative Girl’s Center businesses. Governance must be based on equitable policies that enable members to hold leaders accountable. The result of wise, effective training of trainers from this role will lead to feedback systems with checks and balances that enable member-elected leaders to learn and adapt. All governance steps will include documentation of plans, progress toward goals, evidence upon which changes are predicated and tracking of input, output, outcome and impact indicators. Teach trainer’s to build capacity to track outcomes with stakeholders learning and adapting based on evidence. Support this process until you have evidence from every trainer that shows they are consistently achieving their capacity building goals. NEVER do work for stakeholders. Work closely with Ministry of Trade, Industry and Cooperatives to build sustainable capacity for health cooperatives and ensure they comply with MTIC registration requirements. Use Criterion Reference Instruction (CRI): training trainers for measureable results, to achieve goals within tight budget and time parameters..
1. Bachelor’s degree in education, social works and social administration, development studies, or related field.
2. Experience training trainers and ability to train using measures of success that show participants have learned the stated objectives of training.
3. Demonstrated ability to set goals and follow through complex processes to achieve them.
4. Passion for learning with a keen interest in leading an iterative process of learning and adapting to replace what doesn’t work well with strategies that lead to measureable results.
5. Experience tracking data results over time and using data to improve processes and systems.
6. Ability to identify win-win opportunities to develop effective partnerships.
7. The successful candidate will possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
8. The ability to prioritize, follow through to achieve results and handle multiple tasks simultaneously are important in this role.
9. The candidate must be well versed in governance and board relations having served on at least three boards personally.
10. This position may be based in Mbarara with ability to travel to Kampala,Gulu and Mbale required.
Job Education Requirements: Bachelor’s degree
Job Experience Requirements: Experience training trainers and ability to train using measures of success that show participants have learned
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.