- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Vocational Training coordinator
Jobs at:African Initiatives for Relief and Development
Deadline of this Job:
24 January 2020
Date Posted: Tuesday, January 21, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
AIRD Uganda is non-governmental, non-political, non-religious and non-profit making organization with the main aim of protecting and seeking durable solutions for Refugees and IDP's in Africa in partnership with UNHCR the UN refugee agency.
AIRD is seeking for qualified personnel for the position listed below
15. Job Title: Vocational Training coordinator
Reports to: Mechanical engineer/Workshops Team leader .
• Coordinates activities of activities of instructors engaged in training apprentices to
• determine training needs.
• Assign instructors or technicians to conduct training.
• Schedules classes based on availability of equipment and trainers
• Evaluate training packages including outline, text, hand-outs written by instructors.
• Write budget reports listing training costs, (requirements and apprentice start up kits).
• Monitoring budgets to ensure that the training costs do not exceed the allocated funds.
• Develop and conduct training programs for employees of apprentices
• Any other duty assigned by the supervisor
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Degree in Mechanical or electrical engineering.
• A certificate in vocational training is an added advantage.
• Experience in conducting technical trainings.
• Four years engineering experience in either mechanical or electrical discipline.
Job Education Requirements: Degree in Mechanical or electrical engineering
Job Experience Requirements: Four years
Job application procedure
Candidates meeting the required qualifications are encouraged to apply on the link below: www.aird.hrmagic.ug/careers
No hand delivered applications will be accepted.
Application Deadline: Friday 24th January 2020
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.