- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Wash Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Jobs at:Feed Aid International
Deadline of this Job:
04 July 2020
Date Posted: Thursday, June 11, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Feed Aid Int seeks a full-time Kampala-based Wash Monitoring and Evaluation Officer to serve as the dedicated Officer. This includes managing the overall work plan and process; leading the review, preparation, and editing of tools, protocols, and materials; editing final reports for submission; and presenting findings to USAID.
• Engage and link private sector to support sanitation activities and scale up of sanitation within the country by strengthening partnerships.
• Engage with other partners and share their WASH experiences through documentation and dissemination.
• Support country Public Health Officer and Community Health Workers / Volunteers on effective engagement with the private sector including MFIs, mass-media and building construction supplies (for enhanced supply chain of building materials).
• Enhance sanitation and hygiene partnership linkages through existing and innovative forum such as Stakeholders meetings; chief barazas, Inter-Agency Coordination Committees (Local and National), Technical Working Groups (National and Local) among others.
• Regular update of the MIS including ensuring CLTS process data collected is uploaded into the system and provide support Public health officers in data analysis and reporting.
• Generate monthly report with specific actions on accelerating access to sanitation and ending open defecation for sharing with CPHO and national coordinating team
• Bachelor’s degree in a discipline relevant to Public Health, Environmental Health, humanities, development studies
• Two years’ experience in Monitoring and Evaluation, sanitation and hygiene products marketing, and/or partnership linkages in WASH projects within either private, NGO sector or the government
• Good knowledge of sanitation especially within rural Uganda context and familiarity with Community Led Total Sanitation (CLTS) processes
• Have good people skills including skills in organizing and running partnership meetings and workshop.
• Computer skills and reporting experience
Job Education: Bachelor’s degree in a discipline relevant to Public Health, Environmental Health,humanities, development studies
Job Experience: 2 years
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.