Supply of Motor Vehicles to The Ministry
Ministry of Trade, Industry
20th March, 2019
1. The Ministry of Trade, Industry and Cooperatives has allocated funds to be used for the acquisition of three motor vehicles.
2. The Entity invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the provision of the above supplies.
3. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open domestic bidding method contained in the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003, and is open to all bidders.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below in No.8(a) from 8:30am to 5:00pm.
5. The Bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below in No.8(b) and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of UGX: 50,000/=. Payment shall be by obtaining a bank advice (BAF) form from Uganda Revenue Authority's website or approved agents and use it to deposit the said money to the URA general collection account. Subsequently the cleared BAF together with an application letter shall be used to access the bidding document from procurement and disposal unit (PDU). The planned procurement schedule (subject to changes) is as follows: