- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Bid Notice Under Open Domestic Bidding
Ministry Of Works And Transport
16th July 2020
BID NOTICE UNDER OPEN DOMESTIC BIDDING
1. The Government of Uganda through the Ministry of Works and Transport has allocated funds to be used for completion of Tito Okello's Residence in kitgum District
2. The Ministry invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the provision of the above works.
3. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open domestic bidding method contained in the Government of Uganda's Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003, Regulations 2014.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below at 8(a) from 8:00am to 5:00pm on working days.
5. A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested eligible bidders upon payment of a non-refundable fee of UGX 100,000/= (Uganda Shillings One Hundred Thousand Shillings only).
6. Pre-bid/site visit meeting shall take place on 25th June 2020 at 10:30am at Tito Okello's House (Proposed construction site) in kitgum District and it's mandatory to all intending bidders to attend. Site visit shall be at the bidders cost and a site visit certificate shall be required on submission of the bid.
7. Bids must be delivered to the address below at 8 (b) at or before 11:00am (Local Time) on 16th July, 2020. Late bids shall be rejected. All bids must be accompanied with a bid security of UGX 10,000,000= (Uganda Shillings Ten Million only). Bid securities must be valid until 17th February 2021.
8(a) Bid documents may be inspected at: Ministry of Works and Transport, Plot 57-59 Jinja Road, Procurement and Disposal Unit Offices b) Bids must be delivered to: Ministry of Works and Transport, Plot 57-59 Jinja Road, Procurement and Disposal Unit Offices
9. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders' representatives who choose to attend at 11:30am at the Ministry of Works and Transport headquarters, Plot 57-59 Jinja Road on 16th July, 2020. The Planned procurement schedule (subject to change) is as follows:
||| Activity|| Date|
||| Publish bid notice|| 18th June, 2020|
||| Pre-bid meeting|| 25th June 2020|
||| Bid closing date|| 16th July 2020|
||| Evaluation process|||
||| Display and communication of best evaluated bidder notice|| After Contracts Committee approval|
||| Contract signature|| After Solicitor General's Clearance|
For: PERMANENT SECRETARY