- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Invitation for Bids (IFB)
Ministry Of Local Government
5th May, 2020
Invitation for Bids (IFB)
MARKETS AND AGRICULTURAL TRADE IMPROVEMENT
PROGRAMME - PROJECT 2 (MATIP-2)
Date: 196 March 2020 Loan No: 2000130013632 IFB No: MOL G-MATIP-2/Supls/2019-20/00101
1. This Invitation for Bids follows the General Procurement Notice (GPN) for this project that appeared in United Nations Development Business online (UNDB online) on 10 February 2015, and on the African Development Bank's Internet Website
2. The Government of Uganda has received Financing from the African Development Bank in various currencies towards the cost of Markets and Agricultural Trade Improvement Programme - Project 2 (MATIP-2). It is intended that part of the proceeds of this loan will be applied to eligible payments under the contract for Supply of 12 No. Skip Loader Garbage Trucks for the 12 Markets under MATIP-2.
3. The Ministry of Local Government now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply of Supply of 12 No. Skip Loader Garbage Truck Sets for the 12 Markets in the 12 Municipalities of Entebbe, Lugazi, Busia, Tororo, Soroti, Moroto, Kitgum, Arua, Kasese, Mbarara, Kabale and
Masaka under MATIP-2.
5. A complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the above and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of UGX. 200,000= (Uganda Shillings Two Hundred Thousand). The method of payment will be a Cash Payment to the Bank Account of Uganda Revenue Authority (URA). The Banking In Slip shall be presented to the PDU of MoLG and upon which bidders will be issued the Bidding Documents.
6. The provisions in the Instructions to Bidders and in the General Conditions of Contract are the provisions of the African Development Bank Standard Bidding
Document for Procurement of Goods.
7. Bids must be delivered to the above office on or before 12:00 Noon, Local Time on 5th May 2020 and must be accompanied by a bid security of UGX 130,000,000= (Uganda Shillings One Hundred Thirty Million Only) in form of Unconditional Bank Guarantee.
8. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders' representatives who choose to attend at 12:30 PM, Local Time on 5 May 2020 at the Boardroom of Ministry of Local Government on 5th Floor, Southern Wing, Workers House, Plot 1 Pilkington Street, Kampala.
9. The planned procurement schedule (subject to changes) of the procedural activities is as follows:
S/N Activity Timeline
01 Publishing of IFB Notice 19th March, 2020
02 Pre-Bid Conference 2nd April, 2020
03 Bid Submission Closing Date 5th May, 2020
04 Evaluation and Evaluation Review Process 6th - 3rd June, 2020
05 Communication of Best Evaluated Bidder 29th June, 2020
06 Contract Signing 8th July, 2020
BEN KUMUMANYA PERMANENT SECRETARY MINISTRY OF LOCAL GOVERNMENT