- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Invitation for Pre-Qualification for Works, Supplies and Services for FY 2020/2021
Bududa District Local Government
23rd July 2020
BUDUDA DISTRICT LOCAL GOVERNMENT
INVITATION FOR PRE-QUALIFICATION FOR WORKS, SUPPLIES AND SERVICES FOR FY 2020/2021
Procurement Notice No. Budu579/Wrks, Supls, Srvcs/2020/21/00001
Bududa District Local Government and its lower Local Governments has allocated funds and intends to apply part of the proceeds of funds for the procurement of works, supplies and services below for financial year 2020/21.
Bududa District now invites suitably qualified and eligible bidders to submit sealed applications /Bids from Competent Firms, Companies / Organizations for provision of Services, Works and Supplies detailed below.
1. General construction/renovation of buildings, latrines, fencing and carpentry works. 2. Protection/Reconstruction of springs.
3. Construction/Rehabilitation of Gravity Flow Schemes and related supplies.
1. Supply of exotic and local livestock.
2. Supply of Agricultural Inputs, tools, food stuffs, tree seedlings and establishment of nursery beds/Agric. demonstrations.
3. Supply of Office Equipment, computers, photocopiers printers, cameras, TVs and accessories including engraving of assets.
4. Supply of furniture and fittings for schools and offices.
5. Supply of medical equipment.
1. Survey, Design and Documentation of Gravity Flow Scheme.
B. FRAMEWORK CONTRACTS
1. Provision of cleaning, fumigation services and supply of related items.
2. Supply of assorted and printed stationery, toners and cartridges, Photocopying, binding etc
3. Supply of tyres and tubes for Motor Vehicles/ Motorcycles
4. Supply of materials for road construction and buildings.
5. Supply of fuel, lubricants and servicing of motorable equipment.
6. Provision of catering services/events management
7. Repair/maintenance of vehicles/ motorcycles and supply of spare parts
8. Repair/ servicing of computers, photocopiers and other office equipment.
9. Electrical/solar installations, repairs and related supplies.
10. Provision of cesspool services and related services.
C. OPEN NATIONAL BIDDING
1. Construction of a District Administration Block Phase II.
2. Construction of 03 classroom block with an office and store at Bunamoso primary school.
3. Construction of O3 classroom block with an office and store at Shisabasi primary school.
4. Construction of a 2 unit staff house at Bulucheke HC.III.
5. Construction of Subisi GFS-phase II.
6. Supply of machinery & equipment for setting up irrigation.
7. Supply and installation of mechanical fittings at Bulucheke HC III.
Prequalification submissions/expressions of interest will be evaluated in accordance with the Local Government (Amendment) Act, 2003 of the Government of Uganda. Prequalification /expressions of interest is open to all eligible bidders.
Terms and conditions
Applicants should attach the minimum requirements/ documents as stated in the bidding document.
Bid envelopes should be clearly marked contract/ prequalification document for ...."Addressed to the Head of Procurement and Disposal Unit Bududa District Local Government P. O. Box 292 Mbale.
Interested bidders may obtain further information from Procurement and Disposal Unit and inspect the prequalification/bid document from the address above from 8:00 am to 5:00pm.
The Prequalification/bidding documents in English may be obtained from the Procurement and Disposal Unit by the interested bidders on submission of non-refundable fee of Ugx.52,500/= for items A & B and 72,500/= for item C. The method of payment will be by depositing in Equity Bank (Mbale Branch) on General Fund A/C. No. 1014200929682 Apply for each item separately.
No liability will be accepted for loss or late delivery.
Bids may either be sent or hand delivered at the address given above at 11:00am on or before 23rd July 2020.
Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend at 11:30am on 23rd July 2020 at Council Hall.
The planned procurement schedule (subject to changes) is as follows:
a. Issue of bid notice 25th June 2020
b. Bid closing date 23rd July 2020
c. Evaluation process 27th July 2020
d. Display and communication of best 14th August 2020 evaluated bidder notice
Chief Administrative Officer Bududa District Local Government.