- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Supply and Installation Of Street Solar Lights
United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees
10th July, 2020
The Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR), Sub-Office Mbarara, invites qualified suppliers, manufacturers and service providers to make a firm offer for the
SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF STREET SOLAR LIGHTS IN THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS.
1. Kyaka II Refugee Settlement Kyegegwa District - OB Street Solar Lights.
2. Matanda Transit Center, Kanungu District - 10 Street Solar Lights.
3. Nyakabande Transit Center Kisoro District - 10 Street Solar Lights.
4. Ntoroko Collection Point, Ntoroko District - OB Street Solar Lights
5. Kabazana Reception Center Nakivale refugee Settlement, lsingiro District 20 Street Solar Lights.
Interested Suppliers are encouraged to request for FREE of CHARGE tender documents by writing to ugambsup@unhcr,org within or collect hard copies from UNHCR Sub Office Mbarara by Friday, 03/07/2020
The deadline for submitting bids is 10th July, 2020 23:59 hrs. Local time.