- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
An Addendum to Abridged Bid Notice under Open Bidding
Ministry Of Gender, Labour and Social Development
The Ministry of Gender, Labour & Social Development has issued an addendum No.1 for the Supply, Installation & Commissioning of Digital Court Recording Transcription and Video Conferencing System (DCRTVCS) of the industrial court of Uganda.
Invitation for bid
National Information Technology Authority -Uganda
16th June, 2020
BID NOTICE UNDER OPEN DOMESTIC BIDDING METHOD SUPPLY OF LAPTOPS TO ACCELERATE THE ADOPTION OF E-SERVICES
IN GOVERNMENT: REF: NITA-U/RCIP/SUPLS/19-20/00249
1. The National Information Technology Authority -Uganda invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply of laptops to accelerate the adoption of e-services in government. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below at 8(a) from 8:00am-5:00pm East African Time
2. Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 11:00am on 16th June, 2020. Bids must be valid until 29th September, 2020.
3. Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders/ representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 6 below.
4. The Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below at 7 and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of UGX 100,000. The method of payment will be: by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) Bank Account Number 006550058000001; Customer Name: National Information Technology Authority Uganda (NITA-U); Account title: NITAU local revenue expenditure account; Bank Name: Bank of Uganda; Swift Code: UGBAUGKA
5. There shall not be a pre- bid meeting.
6. Documents may be inspected, issued, delivered and opened at:
National Information Technology
Authority - Uganda
Palm Courts, Plot 7A Rotary Avenue
( former Lugogo Bypass)
P.O. Box 33151, Kampala Uganda
Tel: 0417-801041/2, Fax: 0417-801050
8. The planned procurement schedule (subject to changes) is as follows: