4 SME Loan Officers (Secured Lending)
Jobs at:Platinum Credit
Deadline of this Job:
25 February 2021
Date Posted: Saturday, February 20, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The job evaluates and approves loans within his/her loan limit by reviewing applicants’ financial status, credit history and property used as collateral. The officer is also responsible for on boarding of new applicants, retaining the existing clients and managing the quality of portfolio assigned or under his/her management..
• Analyze applicants' financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans and submit them to credit analysts for verification, recommendation and approval.
• Explain to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
• Market company products to individuals and firms and promote company services that may meet customers' needs.
• Analyze potential loan markets and develop referral networks in order to locate prospects for loans.
• Attend and actively participate in the branch credit committee and ensure loans are approved in accordance with the company’s loan underwriting policies.
• Approve loans within his/her assigned limit and instruct junior loan officers to forward them to credit analysts for final approval and recommendation.
• Manage PAR and liaise with Branch Manager in preparing delinquency reports, and forward irreconcilable accounts for collector action.
• Stay abreast of new types of loans and other financial services and products in order to better meet customers' needs.
• Schedule and coordinate work and activities of his/her team to ensure efficient running of the branch assigned.
• Represent PCL and communicate with key stakeholders such as customers, the public, government, and other external sources in person, writing, or by telephone or e-mail every time authorized to do so.
Required Qualifications and Work Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in business related course from a certified institution
• Certified Management/ Professional course will be an added advantage
• Analytical and Quantitative analysis skills
• Must possess leadership and supervisory skills.
• Excellent Selling and marketing skills
• Excellent Negotiation skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Excellent Problem solving Skills
Job Education Requirements: Bachelor’s degree
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply, submit your application, detailed CV and testimonials to the address below;
The Human Resource Manager;
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Send your application by
Email to: email@example.com ,
Deadline: 25th February 2021
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd is a subsidiary of Platcorp Holdings Ltd
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.