Senior Performance Management Officer
Jobs at:Uganda Electricity Transmission Company Limited (Uetcl)
Deadline of this Job:
07 July 2023
Date Posted: Friday, June 23, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Responsible for planning and implementing the company’s corporate performance management framework that enables UETCL to demonstrate that it is planning to secure continuous improvement and drive a culture of performance.
KEY RESULT AREAS
• Plan and implement a comprehensive performance management function across UETCL.
• To provide guidance on the performance management framework and measure to
• Implement the UETCL corporate planning arrangements, including the production of the Annual Improvement Plan and Review Coordinate the implementation of and updates to, the company’s Performance Management framework.
• Provide quarterly, annual performance reports and follow up on implementation of performance appraisal recommendations.
• Coordinate the performance evaluation process and provide guidance to staff.
• Work with departments to align Performance Management with succession plans.
• Monitor and evaluate the implementation of Performance recommendations in line with the Performance Management guidelines.
• Contribute to design, implementation and management of effective reward and recognition programmes.
• Design, implement and monitor performance management to enable employees understand the goals of UETCL and know how their individual out put contributes to achievement of the company’s objectives.
THE PERSON SPECIFICATIONS
• A bachelors’ degree with honours in Social Sciences, Human Resource Management, Law, Organizational Psychology, Public Administration and any other relevant field.
• A master’s degree in relevant fields is an added advantage.
• Postgraduate diploma in Human Resource Management is an added advantage.
• At least 3 years’ experience in Performance Management.
• Membership to the Human Resource Managers Association of Uganda is a must.
• Relevant performance management experience especially the Balanced Score card.
• Knowledge and experience in performance management systems and principles.
• Supervisory skills
• Good interpersonal skills, persuasion, negotiation and influencing skills
• Experience in strategic planning
• Excellent report writing skills
• Strong presentation skills
• Team work.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT AND REMUNERATION
The holder of this position will be offered a contract subject to the Ministry of Public Service Guidelines on the rationalization Exercise of Government Institutions.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If your qualifications and experience match the requirements for any of the roles, please complete and submit your application via the following link: Application Form for UETCL Staff Recruitment. All applications must be submitted via the online application form at the link above.
Closing date for receipt of applications will be July 7, 2023.
All applications will be selected on merit and only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews. For any questions regarding the application process please contact the Executive Selection Division (ESD), KPMG on +256 312 170080 or +256 312 170081 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.