Jobs at:Medical Access Uganda Limited
Deadline of this Job:
30th July 2019
Date Posted: Monday, July 01, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Medical Access Uganda Ltd (MAUL) is a nonprofit organization with a mission to enhance human health by providing efficient and sustainable health care supply chain management solutions. For the last 20 years Medical Access has been delivering lifesaving medicines to the people of Uganda.
Overall Purpose of the Job: Promote and sell the company's pharmaceutical products to potential healthcare professionals to increase product and brand awareness and introduce new products.
• Maximize the company's sales by scientific and ethical product promotion to attain sales targets.
• Identify and establish new business to grow sales and meet targets
• Demonstrate products to healthcare professionals including doctors, nurses and pharmacists
• Undertake relevant market research to develop trends and new markets Identify sales and marketing opportunities in both urban and upcountry markets. Implement product marketing strategies and deliver product messages in relation to customer interests and needs.
• Establish and maintain professional relationships with medical professionals.
• Keep the company informed on the products and market trends in the area of responsibility.
• Lead the organization of CMEs and product launches
• Lead business and scientific meetings with healthcare professionals and organizing trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
• Conduct product knowledge training
• Write reports and sales plans
Skills and attitude required:
• Sales and Marketing development management
• Excellent time and project management skills
• Problem-solving and negotiation aptitude
• Highly results driven, enthusiastic and excellent analytical skills
• Execution of agreed promotional activities within budget and agreed schedule
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to network extensively both within the company and in other work environments
• Ability to respond appropriately to changes in the external environment as it affects the company
• A Bachelor's degree in Biochemistry, Marketing or Pharmacy or Health Sciences with exposure to key principles of marketing
• CIM is important but not mandatory.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements:
• At least 4-6 years' experience in a related position, experience in a marketing of pharmaceutical products in a competitive and dynamic environment Knowledge
Job application procedure
Applications complete with an application letter, CV and copies of academic documents should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org or Hand delivered to; The Human Resources Manager, Medical Access Uganda Limited, Plot 26, Nakasero Road, Kampala.
Tel: 0312 201300
Note: Email applications should bear the applicant's name and position in the subject line. Deadline for receiving applications; 30 July 2019 at 5:00pm.