- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Workshop Store Keeper Assistant
Jobs at:African Initiatives for Relief and Development
Deadline of this Job:
24 January 2020
Date Posted: Tuesday, January 21, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
AIRD Uganda is non-governmental, non-political, non-religious and non-profit making organization with the main aim of protecting and seeking durable solutions for Refugees and IDP's in Africa in partnership with UNHCR the UN refugee agency.
AIRD is seeking for qualified personnel for the position listed below
20. Job Title: Workshop Store Keeper Assistant
Reports to: Workshop Storekeeper .
• Assist the Workshop Store Keeper to manage all stock movements and follow through with any discrepancies that arise
• Assist the Workshop Store Keeper to receive stock in accordance with organization policies and procedures and confirm the actual part numbers and quantities
• Assist the Workshop Store Keeper to approve all packing slips for payment once stock has been reconciled
• Assist the Workshop Store Keeper to keep accurate records for all inwards and outwards inventory movements
• Assist the Workshop Store Keeper to process claims where required on faulty goods, late deliveries, and short deliveries
• Assist the Workshop Store Keeper to report to SOM/Workshop foreman on a daily basis any issues relating to goods movements
• Assist the Workshop Store Keeper to ensure all faulty credit stock is returned to supplier in a timely manner
• Assist the Workshop Store Keeper to ensure all paperwork associated with credits are complete and recorded accurately
• Assist the Workshop Store Keeper to dispatch all outward goods and inter branch transfers using approved processes and in a timely manner
• Assist the Workshop Store Keeper to keep the stock room clean and tidy ensuring stock is able to be stored in a dust/dirt free environment.
• Assist the Workshop Store Keeper to remove and dispose of all rubbish daily
• Assist the Workshop Store Keeper to keep storage of stock, fixtures, and fittings organized and tidy
• Assist the Workshop Store Keeper to keep an organized area for any relevant empty boxes that are housed for display stock.
• Assist the Workshop Store Keeper to contribute to a safe and healthy work environment by: Reporting all accidents and hazards, Avoiding unsafe practices at work
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Diploma/degree in stores management or business in related course.
• Experience in a mechanical workshop store is an added advantage.
• Knowledge of spare part numbers is a plus
Job Education Requirements: Diploma/degree in stores management
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Candidates meeting the required qualifications are encouraged to apply on the link below: www.aird.hrmagic.ug/careers
No hand delivered applications will be accepted.
Application Deadline: Friday 24th January 2020
An email alert was shared with subscribers on 20th February 2020. You can view it here if you missed it. Alerts make it easier to search for jobs. Many times the alert goes into your Gmail Promotions Tab instead of the Primary Tab, so make sure you check the Promotions Tab every Tuesday and Thursday.
If you want it to always appear in the Primary Tab, you can follow these 4 quick steps on your phone:
On Desktop or Computer, just hold down the email using the left click button and drag it to the Primary Tab.