- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Supply Of One (01) Motor Vehicle (STATION WAGON)
National Information Technology Authority –Uganda
23rd May 2019 at 11:00am
1. The National Information Technology Authority –Uganda invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the acquisition of one (01) Motor Vehicle (Station Wagon).
2. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below in No. 3 from 8:00am-5:00pm East Africa Time.
3. Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 11:00am on 23rd May 2019. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of UGX. 4,000,000 (Uganda Shillings four million only). Bid must be valid until 30th August, 2019.
4. Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders/ representatives who may choose to attend at the address below in No. 7 below.
5. There shall be a pre – bid meeting at the address below in No. 7 (N/A)
7. Documents may be inspected, issued, delivered and opened at: National Information Technology Authority – Uganda Palm Courts, Plot 7A Rotary Avenue (former Lugogo Bypass)
P.O. Box 33151, Kampala-Uganda; Tel: 0417-801041/2
8. The planned procurement schedule (subject to changes) is as follows
Activity Publish bid notice
Date 25th April, 2019
Activity Pre-bid meeting
Activity Bid closing date
Date 23rd May 2019 at 11:00am
Activity Bid opening date
Date 23rd May 2019 at 11:10am
Activity Start of evaluation process
Date 24th May 2019
Activity Display and communication of best evaluated bidder notice
Date Within 5 working days from Contracts Committee award
Activity Contract Signature
Date Subject Solicitor General's Clearance
National Information Technology Authority
Palm Courts, Plot 7A
Rotary Avenue (Lugogo Bypass)
P.O. Box 33151, Kampala-Uganda
Office: +256 417 801 049
Fax: +256 417 801 060